Ferodo FCS0409-2 Clutch Kit
Buy now, pay later
- FCS0409/2 contains 8 STD friction plates and 7 steel drive plates.
- The friction material of the FERODO STD friction plates have cork or rubber material in the friction compound.
- The Steel Drive Plates eliminate the problem of aluminium drive plate wear and contamination of the engine/transmission oil.
- A Heavy Duty Clutch Spring Kit is available as an optional service item.
- The friction material of the FERODO STD friction plates do contain cork or rubber material.
- To enhance the benefits when fitting new FERODO Clutch Plates, FERODO recommends that new oil should be used.
- Tip: New friction plates should be submersed in the new engine or transmission oil for two hours prior to fitment.
- This allows the clutch plate material to absorb the oil to assist with the initial start up and ongoing usage.
- FERODO suggest the other clutch components be thoroughly inspected for wear and suitablity prior to re-assembly - replace if necessary.