Ferodo FCS0713/3 High Performance Clutch Kit
Buy now, pay later
FERODO High-Performance Clutch Plate Kit with Friction and Drive plates are designed as a racing replacement set for the original fitment items.
- FCS0713/3 contains 7 Hi-Performance compound friction plates and 4+4 steel drive plates.
- The friction material of the Hi-Performance Friction Plates does not contain any cork or rubber material to assist with the reduction of sticking or slippage.
- The Steel Drive Plates eliminate the problem of the aluminium drive plate wear and contamination of the engine/transmission oil.
- A Heavy Duty Clutch Spring Kit is available as an optional service item.
- To enhance the benefits when fitting new FERODO Clutch Plates, FERODO recommends that new oil should be used.
Tip: New friction plates should be submersed in the new engine or transmission oil for two hours prior to fitment.
- This allows the clutch plate material to absorb the oil to assist with the initial start-up and ongoing usage.
- FERODO suggest the other clutch components be thoroughly inspected for wear and suitability prior to re-assembly - replace if necessary.