Ferodo FCD0135/1 High Performance Clutch Plate Set
Buy now, pay later
FERODO High Performance Racing Clutch Plates are designed as a racing replacement item for the original fitment clutch plates.
- FCD0135/1 contains 6 Hi Performance & 1 + 1 STD compound friction plates.
Note: The two STD compound plates must be fitted one at each outer end of the clutch pack.
- The friction material of the FERODO Hi Performance Friction Plates do not contain any cork or rubber material reducing the problem of sticking or slippage.
- To enhance the benefits when fitting new FERODO Clutch Plates, FERODO recommends that new oil should be used.
- Tip: New friction plates should be submersed in the new engine or transmission oil for two hours prior to fitment.
- This allows the clutch plate material to absorb the oil to assist with the initial start up and ongoing usage.
- FERODO suggest the other clutch components be thoroughly inspected for wear and suitablity prior to re-assembly - replace if necessary.