Ferodo FCS0142/3 High Performance Clutch Plate Kit
Buy now, pay later
FERODO High Performance Clutch Plate Kit with Friction and Drive plates are designed as a racing replacement set for the original fitment items.
- FCS0142/3 contains 6 Hi Performance & 2 STD compound friction plates and 7 steel drive plates.
- Note: The two STD compound plates must be fitted one at each outer end of the clutch pack.
- The friction material of the Hi Performance Friction Plates do not contain any cork or rubber material to assist with the reduction of sticking or slippage.
- The friction material compound of the STD friction plates does contain cork or rubber material and are for the outer end/s of the clutch pack.
- The Steel Drive Plates eliminate the problem of aluminium drive plate wear and contamination of the engine / transmission oil.
- A Heavy Duty Clutch Spring Kit is available as an optional service item.
- Tip: New friction plates should be submersed in the new engine or transmission oil for two hours prior to fitment.
- This allows the clutch plate material to absorb the oil to assist with the initial start up and ongoing usage.
- FERODO suggest the other clutch components be thoroughly inspected for wear and suitablity prior to re-assembly - replace if necessary.