Arrow Honda CRF1100L Maxi Race-Tech Aluminium with Carbon End Cap Silencer
Buy now, pay later
Note - For correct fitment, this silencer is designed to either, connect to the ARROW Racing Collectors - Part# 72166PD
Or alternatively, the O.E. exhaust headers / collector unit can be retained.
- The MAXI RACE-TECH Silencer has the Diamond Oval profile in Aluminium with an anodized silver finish.
- The silencer is supported with a fixed welded bracket for mounting.
- The End Cap is created in carbon fibre for a modern stylish finish.
- This ARROW Homologated silencer complies with ADR 83:00 Noise Standard (legal in all Australian States).
Technical Note :The Honda Original Equipment Silencer has a fixed exhaust valve attached.
- When replacing the O.E. silencer with an Arrow silencer #72625 series, the exhaust valve is eliminated.
- The Honda On-Board Diagnostic System (EOBD) will display a warning message due to the exhaust valve malfunction
- and the ECU can / will enter a 'Recovery Mode' status.
- Therefore, when installing the Arrow silencer, it is strongly recommended to remap the ECU with
- a 'Deactivating Exhaust Valve function' map.
- Or, as an alternative, purchase and install an After Market 'Exhaust Valve Emulator System'.