Michelin 140/80R-17 69H Anakee Adventure Rear Tyre
Buy now, pay later
Designed to slot in between the Road 5 Trail (100% road) and Anakee Wild (50% road vs 50% off-road), this new 80/20 option has already been approved by BMW as an OE fitment for their exciting new R1250 GS.
This 80% road, 20% off-road split tyre provides you with the ability to take your adventure bike and play both on and off-road, with the confidence of grip and performance always being present.
- New Silica tread compounds provide tremendous wet grip for added confidence on slippery wet roads.
- A fully grooved geometric tread pattern is designed to deliver uncompromising traction while off-roading allowing water, mud and dirt to drain away.
- No continuous centre tread band and a high void ratio provide more traction on loose ground and wet roads.
- The Michelin Anakee Adventure combines an all-new tread pattern, 2CT compounds and an optimised profile to provide precise handling and long-lasting performance.
- Polyvalence on/off-road thanks to the tread pattern void ratio and M+S marking.
- Original equipment on the BMW R1250 GS.