GBRacing Yamaha YZF-R6 Left Hand Side Bullet Frame Slider (Race)
Buy now, pay later
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' slider features a longer tube to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 60mm.
The 'Race' slider features a shorter tube to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 25mm.
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No cutting or drilling of fairing required on 2008 - 2016 models; 2006 and 2007 models require drilling on left side only; 2017 onwards require drilling on both sides
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.
Bullet Slider, left (Race)
Note: No cutting or drilling of fairing required on 2008 - 2016 models; 2006 and 2007 models require drilling on left side only; 2017 onwards require drilling on both sides