Ferodo FCS0391/2 Clutch Kit
Buy now, pay later
FERODO Clutch Plate Kit with Friction and Drive plates are designed as a replacement set for the original fitment items.
FCS0391/2 contains 8 STD friction plates and 7 steel drive plates.
- The friction material of the FERODO STD friction plates has cork or rubber material in the friction compound.
- The Steel Drive Plates eliminate the problem of the aluminium drive plate wear and contamination of the engine/transmission oil.
- A Heavy Duty Clutch Spring Kit is available as an optional service item
- The friction material of the FERODO STD friction plates does contain cork or rubber material.
- FERODO recommends that new oil be used to enhance the benefits when fitting new FERODO Clutch Plates.
Tip: For two hours before fitment, new friction plates should be submersed in the new engine or transmission oil.
- This allows the clutch plate material to absorb the oil to assist with the initial start-up and ongoing usage.
- FERODO suggests the other clutch components be thoroughly inspected for wear and suitability before re-assembly - replace if necessary.