Eazi-Grip PRO MV Agusta Rivale Stradale 800 Black Tank Grips
Buy now, pay later
Manufactured in the UK from high quality polyurethane, these traction pads are designed to be applied to the fuel tank recesses next to the riders knees and come pre-cut to size.
Not all tank grips are the same, and choice is usually down to rider preference. Race developed in BSB and Isle of Man TT for the more aggressive race or track-day rider, Eazi-Grip PRO Tank Grips features a unique, circular embossed pattern, with a flatter, lower profile that combines excellent grip and durability with exceptional rider feel. PRO Tank Grips have been specifically designed to allow greater movement on the bike whilst giving high levels of grip when needed through corners and under heavy braking.
- High quality polyurethane with low profile, circular embossed surface
- Provides outstanding feel and movement but with superior grip when needed
- Suitable for race, track days and more enthusiastic road riders
- Non-abrasive - kind to riders leathers
- Cut to size - quick and easy to apply - instructions and IPA surface cleaner provided
- Road and track use only - not suitable for off-road use
Hint: Black grips look better than clear on a black tank, where clear grips can appear a little blue. Black grips can also look better than clear on a pure white tank, where clear grips can appear a little yellow. Clear grips are optimised for colours other than black and pure white.
Peel back part of the release liner then press the tank grip firmly onto the tank and slowly peel back the liner whilst applying the grip. Push down the surface and take care not to trap air bubbles as you go. Allow 48 hours for the adhesive to fully bond before using the grips. Use an IPA cleaner to prepare surface area NO methylated spirits/petrol/lighter fluid etc. as these leave behind a thin, greasy residue. For best results ensure prepared surface is above 10 degrees C.