Eazi-Grip EVO Honda CBR600RR Clear Tank Grips
Buy now, pay later
Not all tank grips are the same, and choice is usually down to rider preference. Eazi-Grip EVO tank grips have a soft but durable domed surface that is very easy to grip, giving the rider increased control with minimal effort, thereby reducing fatigue and reducing wear to the rider's leathers or clothing.
Eazi-Grip EVO Tank Grips tend to suit the less aggressive rider (primarily road and occasional track use) and are a great alternative to more abrasive, higher priced tank grips available on the market.
- High quality polyurethane with soft but durable domed surface
- Improves rider control in corners and under braking with minimal effort
- Non-abrasive - kind to riders leathers
- Cut to size - quick and easy to apply - instructions and IPA surface cleaner provided
- Road and track use only - not suitable for off-road use
Black grips look better on a black tank, whereas the clear grips can appear a little blue. Black grips can also look better on a pure white tank, whereas the clear grips can appear a little yellow.
Clear grips are optimised for colours other than black and pure white tanks.
- Firstly, use an IPA cleaner to prepare surface area. NO methylated spirits/petrol/lighter fluid as these leave behind a thin, greasy residue.
- Peel back part of the release liner then press the tank grip firmly onto the tank and slowly peel back the liner whilst applying the grip. Push down the surface and take care not to trap air bubbles as you go. Allow 48 hours for the adhesive to fully bond before using the grips. For best results, ensure the prepared surface is above 10oC.