Bridgestone Battlax T31 190/55ZR17 (75W) GT H/Load Rear Tyre
Buy now, pay later
Provides confidence, even in adverse conditions such as rain or changing road surfaces. The wet performance of the SPORT TOURING T31 has been greatly improved. The ideal sports radial, capable of coping with the wide range of conditions that confront riders over a variety of road surfaces.
- Rear Tyre: 3LC (3 Layer Compound) technology. The shoulder compound provides excellent cornering grip. The center compound offers linear handling.
- Rear Tyre: The cap tread includes a compound with soft silica, and the base tread contains a compound with medium silica. These are carefully balanced. While ensuring shock absorption, strong grip performance in various temperature conditions is provided while supporting optimum rigidity.
- Silica Rich Compound ensures high grip performance in low-temperature conditions at the early stage of driving and exhibits excellent wet performance.
- Rear Tyre: Wet performance is improved by greatly increasing the amount of silica compared to conventional SILICA RICH.
- Mono Spiral Belt: Lightweight and durable cord wrapped around the circumference of the tire provides a smooth grip feeling. This contributes to high-performance tyre with weight reduction grip improvement, rotational stability, high-speed performance, and excellent dumping effect.
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord: Steel cord material composed of inner filaments that are individually rubber insulated. High thermal conductivity enhances heat transfer and reduces the risk of a blowout, and moisture does not accumulate between filaments, reducing the chance of oxidation.