Bridgestone Battlax RS10 110/70HR17 (54H) Front Tyre
Buy now, pay later
Taking the new RS10 for a spin on twisting roads or G-inducing racetracks and experience the thrill that comes with absolute trust in your tyres. Forged in the heat of the MotoGP and modified for street use, these sports radials have re-engineered prototypes and new-formula compounds for quicker corner acceleration, improved steering response, increased corner precision, and confidence-inspiring braking stability, especially on dry surfaces.
Compares to: Pirelli Rosso Corsa, Michelin Power RS, Dunlop Alpha 13z.
- Only on sizes 180/55 & 190/503LC: (3 Layer Compound) technology. The shoulder compound provides an excellent cornering grip. The centre compound offers linear handling.
- Front Tyre: Wet performance is improved by greatly increasing the amount of silica compared to conventional SILICA RICH.
- Rear Tyre: Silica Rich Compound ensures high grip performance in low-temperature conditions at the early stage of driving and exhibits excellent wet performance.
- Mono Spiral Belt: A lightweight and durable cord wrapped around the circumference of the tire provides a smooth grip feeling. This contributes to high-performance tyre with weight reduction grip improvement, rotational stability, high-speed performance, and excellent dumping effect.
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord: Steel cord material composed of inner filaments that are individually rubber-insulated. High thermal conductivity enhances heat transfer and reduces the risk of a blowout, and moisture does not accumulate between filaments, reducing the chance of oxidation.
- Rear Tyre: The cap tread includes a compound with soft silica, and the base tread contains a compound with medium silica. These are carefully balanced. While ensuring shock absorption, strong grip performance in various temperature conditions is provided while supporting optimum rigidity.
- Polymer improves the wear resistance of tires, and silica is effective for wet performance. These two compounds are not compatible, yet their potential is brought out by drastically increasing the affinity between these compounds. RC POLYMER for motorcycles, developed using Bridgestone’s key technology NanoPro-Tech®*, contributes to the improvement of wet performance and longer wear life.