Bridgestone Battlax BT46 110/80V18 (58V) Bias Front Tyre
Buy now, pay later
The Battlax BT46 is set to replace the BT45 icon. Since its release 22 years ago, the BT45 has been the driving force for touring. Bridgestone has now upgraded this concept to new technologies.
- Inverted V-shape in the front tread pattern, which tackles working forces on the tyre, reduces irregular wear and gives the rider incredible feedback for superior handling.
- Rear Tyre: Silica Rich Compound ensures high grip performance in low-temperature conditions at the early stage of driving, and exhibits excellent wet performance.
- Compatible with UM application: meaning it is approved for mounting on tube-type rims (certain sizes only).
- Designed for all-round performance and mileage
- Rear Tyre: Polymer improves the wear resistance of tires, and silica is effective for wet performance. These two compounds are not compatible, yet their potential is brought out by drastically increasing the affinity between these compounds. RC POLYMER for motorcycles, developed using Bridgestone’s key technology NanoPro-Tech®*, contributes to the improvement of wet performance and longer wear life.