Bridgestone Battlax A41 170/60VR17 (72V) Rear Tyre
Buy now, pay later
This is a next-generation Adventure Radial tyre that allows riders to enjoy even more of the unique ride that only an adventure bike can offer, whether it's long-distance touring, highway cruising, or unpaved road riding.
- 3LC (3 Layer Compound) technology. The shoulder compound provides excellent cornering grip. The center compound offers linear handling
- Rear Tyre: The cap tread includes a compound with soft silica, and the base tread contains a compound with medium silica. These are carefully balanced. While ensuring shock absorption, strong grip performance in various temperature conditions is provided while supporting optimum rigidity
- Wet performance is improved by greatly increasing the amount of silica compared to conventional SILICA RICH.
- Mono Spiral Belt: A lightweight and durable cord wrapped around the circumference of the tire provides a smooth grip feeling. This contributes to high-performance tires with weight reduction grip improvement, rotational stability, high-speed performance, and excellent dumping effect.
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord: Steel cord material composed of inner filaments that are individually rubber-insulated. High thermal conductivity enhances heat transfer and reduces the risk of a blowout, and moisture does not accumulate between filaments, reducing the chance of oxidation.
- Polymer improves the wear resistance of tires, and silica is effective for wet performance. These two compounds are not compatible, yet their potential is brought out by drastically increasing the affinity between these compounds. RC POLYMER for motorcycles, developed using Bridgestone’s key technology NanoPro-Tech®*, contributes to the improvement of wet performance and longer wear life.