Alpinestars Monteira Drystar XF Jacket
Buy now, pay later
The Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket has been engineered to ensure that adventure touring riders travel fully protected and in optimal comfort in all climates and weather conditions. With a focus on the jacket’s overall practicality, the design team added a new level of detail and ergonomic designs that incorporate intuitive and functional features including closures, vents and pockets, as well as magnetic zippers, magnetic connectors, liner connection, closure systems, wrists and collar to make sure that they were thoughtfully designed with attention to ease of access and the real-life needs of the adventure touring rider. When it comes to the jacket’s construction, the multi-season Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort. A new approach in advanced riding all-weather protective apparel, the 2-layer laminated Drystar®XF waterproof membrane provides superior breathability in wet and dry conditions, offering optimal vapor management, and is comfortable, light weight and fast drying. The Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket is laminated to ensure touring riders can enjoy long trips in comfort especially in bad weather conditions and preventing the gear from getting heavy and soggy. Fast drying after the rain, the laminated membrane has opening vents on the outer shell to channel the air directly through the inside of the jacket. The Monteira jacket has a collar closure with an internal Velcro and an adjustable self-centering snap closure for an optimized fit to allow riders to keep the collar open in warm weather conditions. Ergonomically designed adjustable cuffs and quick wrist closure and regulation system for ease of use with gloved hands. Significant research and development culminated in the creation of the Monteira, a jacket that features top performance, provides exceptional comfort, and offers rugged durability for any ride or adventure.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, the Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
- Wide direct ventilation ports with ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go in any conditions.
- Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.
- Laminated 2L 450D hard shell construction for enhanced durability.
- 600D Dobby woven reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
- When it comes to protection, the jacket incorporates a reinforced outer shell for long life durability.
- Extensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
- Detachable 80g full sleeve thermal liner allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions.
- Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- The jacket has a lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.