Alpinestars A-6 Black/Anthracite/Red Chest Protector
Buy now, pay later
Designed to handle vigorous off-roading, the versatile A-6 Chest Protector incorporates highly ventilated Level 2 Cell technology protectors on the chest, back, and a removable flexible Level 1 protector on the shoulders. With flexible protector plates and soft extensively perforated bio-foam interior padding, the A-6 Chest Protector is extremely comfortable, with a lightweight design that allows for high levels of breathability and airflow.
- Chest and back protector plastic shells are constructed from a high-performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Plastic shells feature extensive, strategically positioned perforation zones for excellent breathability and ventilation.
- Thermoformed padded chassis and padded side wings offer optimal rider comfort.
- An adjustable quick-release waist system allows for a customized fit and ensures protection remains secure and close to the body at all times.
- The flexible front side wings are connected to the main chest protector with three bridge fixings allowing the wings to move independently and adapt to the natural contours of the body.
- Removable back puck for BNS compatibility.
- Silicon BNS pull tab for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
- The removable shoulder protectors allow this upper body protector to be worn in various configurations, giving the rider the opportunity to tailor the protector to the conditions.
- The removable shoulder protectors feature an adjustable V-Strap System to allow for a comfortable and snug upper arm fitment.
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
- Shoulder Protectors: EN 1621-1:2012 - Level 1
- Back Protector: EN 1621-2:2014 - Level 2.
- Chest Protector: EN 1621-3:2018 Level 2.