Alpinestars Bionic 7 Knee Brace Set
Buy now, pay later
Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fibre-glass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
• Structural hybrid frames are constructed from a composite over-injected with a high-performance fibre reinforced polymer which provides optimal structural integrity and support while being ultra-lightweight.
• New patent-pending lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offer strong impact force dispersion and absorption while ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
• The ergonomically sculptured triple segment knee cup is designed for flexibility and adaptivity. It is constructed from a double density polymer solution for high impact force dispersion on rigid external shell and energy absorption on semi-rigid internal shell structure.
• The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the kneecap in the correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.
• PROTECTION82 · Knee protector - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• The Bionic-7 Knee Brace comes in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL/2XL for perfect fitment.
• The asymmetric frame design ensures a wide range of unique leg shape compatibility and a perfect fit.
• Slim ergonomic design offers a high level of riding comfort during dynamic movement.
• The open structure and perforated areas promote maximum ventilation.
• Extremely stable slim-design 4-point hinge system perfectly follows the articulation of the knee.
• Hinge system incorporates easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) which reduces the risk of sustaining injuries to:
• The medial and lateral collateral ligament
• The anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
• The lateral and medial meniscus
• The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in the correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.