Small displacement street machines are getting the attention of the big OE's and this time its Kawasaki's turn.
The Kawasaki Z125 PRO is the latest in entry level/club racing/city transportation for 2017. Yoshimura is ready to pump up the jam with a full "Race Series" system and our legendary Fender Eliminator Kit both of which are available today.
The RS-2 Mini is the perfect fit for this little fun machine. It adds torque and horsepower to the 125cc street fighter while removing the unwanted weight of the under-performing stock system. This new system features our proprietary Works Finish that adds style and durability. With the RS-2 mini Race Series system, the Z125 PRO can now reach it's full potential.
- Works Finish header surface treatment adds titanium look and durability
- Diamond-shaped sleeve
- Large core and increased muffler packing volume means quieter operation
- Stainless steel cone end-cap
- Stainless steel header and tail-pipe
- Weight: 2.9 lbs lighter than stock configuration
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
Works Finish Features:
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance
Availability: From time to time, exhausts may not be readily available instore for shipment and may require backordering from the supplier. It is recommended that you contact us prior to making your purchase to enquire about despatch times.