Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 190/50WR17 (73W) Rear Tyre
Buy now, pay later
The Battlax Hypersport S22 helps you to feel the full extent of the performance of your bike on the track, bringing your enjoyment of cycling to the next stage! With performance upgrades in all regions, it is the perfect hypersport tyre for all climates. Not a concession, except in the wet. No life sacrifice over the previous model. The light handling combined with its precise feedback & cornering performance for maximum confidence is a perfect match for any hypersport rider.
- Front Tyre: 3LC (3 Layer Compound) technology. The shoulder compound provides an excellent cornering grip. The centre compound offers linear handling.
- Front Tyre: Silica Rich Compound ensures high grip performance in low-temperature conditions at the early stage of driving and exhibits excellent wet performance.
- Rear Tyre: 5LC (5 Layer Compound) technology. High grip performance has been achieved for every sports racing scene. The edge compound improves rotational stability during steep banking. The shoulder compound improves cornering power and grip performance in the forward direction. The centre compound achieves a smooth feeling from straight runs to lean angles.
- Rear Tyre: Wet performance is improved by greatly increasing the amount of silica compared to conventional SILICA RICH.
- Mono Spiral Belt: A lightweight and durable cord wrapped around the circumference of the tire provides a smooth grip feeling. This contributes to high-performance tyre with weight reduction grip improvement, rotational stability, high-speed performance, and excellent dumping effect.
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord: Steel cord material composed of inner filaments that are individually rubber-insulated. High thermal conductivity enhances heat transfer and reduces the risk of a blowout, and moisture does not accumulate between filaments, reducing the chance of oxidation. These features have led to high-speed stability and durability in the whole structure. High case rigidity (grip performance) and superior shock absorption have also been achieved by these highly tensile filaments which have a strong resistance to deformation.
- Polymer improves the wear resistance of tires, and silica is effective for wet performance. These two compounds are not compatible, yet their potential is brought out by drastically increasing the affinity between these compounds. RC POLYMER for motorcycles, developed using Bridgestone’s key technology NanoPro-Tech®*, contributes to the improvement of wet performance and longer wear life.