Belray GK-2 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil - 1L
Buy now, pay later
Bel-Ray GK2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is a fully synthetic ester-based lubricant specifically formulated to meet the high rpm demands of world championship kart racing; delivering more horsepower and superior engine protection. It keeps power valves clean and lubricated for "instant" throttle response. Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is suitable for use in all 2-stroke racing kart engines.
Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is a not recommended for methanol base fuel.
- Approved for use in CIK-FIA sanctioned events
- For premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- Use when a high performance synthetic premix lubricant is needed
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Extends bearing life. Reduces cylinder and ring wear.
- Superior deposit control - Reduces ring sticking. Reduces deposits on the variable height exhaust valve (power valve) for superior throttle response.
- Superior combustibility - Clean burning for low smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling.
- Red color - Provides a visual check of premix.
- Synthetic ester base oils - Exceptional lubricity. Highly polar base oils cling to metal surfaces. Resists wiping action of rings in the cylinder for minimal scuffing and internal friction wear.
- This product is formulated for premix ratios ranging between 16:1 and 50:1.