Alpinestars Women's Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar Black Gloves
Buy now, pay later
The CE-certified Tourer W-7 Drystar® Glove has been specifically designed for women and is equipped with thermal insulation to keep hands warm when riding in colder climates. Boasting sturdy protection on the knuckles, it also has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Designed specifically for female hands.
- Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars Drystar® membrane technology for high levels of breathability.
- Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage.
- Hard knuckle covered with leather for protection against repeated impacts.
- The mix of leather and softshell for comfort and durability.
- Reflective print to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Thinsulate 150g top-hand and Thinsulate 100g palm for high levels of warmth.
- Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease of use.
- Side reinforcements.
- Padded fingers.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers, and backhand for better flexibility
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- CE certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).