Alpinestars Women's SP-8 V2 Black/White Leather Gloves
Buy now, pay later
ACE-certified glove developed especially for female riders from highly abrasion-resistant full-grain leather, the Stella SP-8 V2 features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge and synthetic suede palm reinforcement for grip and long-lasting comfort. With a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure performance riding fit.
• Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Chassis is profiled for female-specific fit and Alpinestars' exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control, and durability.
• Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
• EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of the hand, finger, and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
• Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
• Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for a secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped fingers and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.