Alpinestars Supertech M8 Echo Black/Anthracite/Matte & Glossy Helmet
Buy now, pay later
Years of experience designing and manufacturing innovative motorsports technology has given Alpinestars a mastery in outfitting racers, drivers and riders of all types. The Alpinestars Supertech M8 helmet was built from the ground up to be comfortable and protective while still offering high levels of performance for off-road riding and motocross. The Supertech M8 Helmet is constructed of a multi-composite shell and multi-density EPS polymer for keeping impact energy from reaching your head. Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces slow glancing rotational impact energy that commonly causes concussions on off-road rides. Emergency release cheek pads along with the "Eject" inflation system allow for emergency removal of the helmet with less stress and movement on the spine.
Four shell sizes spread across the XS-2XL size range help keep a low profile and lightweight helmet that fits well. A micro-adjustable pad fine-tunes the helmet tilt so you'll have the optimum view out of the eye-port no matter what your riding style. Specially designed vents flow air into the helmet around your head to improve comfort when things heat up. Fit a hydration system tube into either side of the helmet to stay hydrated on your next enduro or casual ride.
The Alpinestars S-M8 Helmet is packed full of safety and comfort features, perfect for your single track ride or motocross race.
- Lightweight multi-composite combination shell: uni-directional carbon composite with an aramid layer
- Shell layers with an epoxy resin bonding for limited outer shell deflection so that the energy spreads wider and is better absorbed by the EPS liner
- Four shell sizes
- Multi-density EPS polymer liner four-section construction that allows for specific densities of polymer to be prepared for different zones around the helmet lining
- Patented A-Head fit system allows the M8 to be tuned exactly to the riders preference with a micro-adjustable pad that is connected to the inner shell
- Patented visor release system ensures the peak detaches from the helmet is subjected to a significant impact while maintaining shell integrity
- The base of the S-M8 has been sculpted for collarbone protection and includes an energy-absorbing pad
- MIPS incorporated to reduce rotation motion energy with a low-friction slip layer between the comfort liner and the multi-density polymer energy absorption shell
- Emergency Release System cheek pads
- Designed to allow a helmet eject inflation system to be fitted into the inside crown of the shell (sold separately)
- Wide 26mm chin strap
- Visor designed to direct airflow along with intake and exhaust vents
- Hydration compatible
- Removable and washable Coolmax liner
- DOT and ECE certified