Bullet Frame Slider Set (Street)
Bullet Frame Sliders w/brackets, left and right (Street)
- Triumph Daytona 675 2006 - 2012
- Triumph Daytona 675R 2011 - 2012
- Triumph Street Triple 2007 - 2012
- Triumph Street Triple R 2009 - 2012
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
This item is the complete set (left and right sides) including mounting brackets - no other parts required. Bolts on in minutes - no drilling or cutting of fairing required. Replacement Bullet sliders w/o brackets are available from our store.
NB. Not suitable for Daytona 675 / 675R or Street Triple / R models 2013 onwards
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Street' variant.
The 'Street' set features longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 45mm (left) 35mm (right).
The 'Race' set features shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 30mm (left) 20mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No modification of fairing required
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.