FERODO REAR BRAKE DISC
- Suzuki DRZ400SM 2005 - 2021
- Suzuki RM125 2001 - 2011
- Suzuki RM250 2001 - 2012
- Stepped Outer Profile - To enhance heat dissipation and help resist warping at high temperatures.
- Self Cleaning Design - Unique countersunk holes assist with the removal of dirt build-up on the brake pads and disc rotor.
- Lightweight Design - Reduces unsprung weight effect.
- Highest Quality - Machined from a high carbon grade of stainless steel and fully heat-treated for improved disc and pad wear life benefits.
Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standards to ensure a high-quality product for competition and off-road applications.
Suitable for FERODO Sintered SG for wet muddy conditions and Non-Sintered P or EF formulations in dry and dusty conditions for excellent braking performance.
- New brake disc rotors and brake pads (either front or rear) should be fitted by a qualified technician.
- The Brake System comprising of master cylinder and caliper should be cleaned and serviced with new Hi-Temp Racing Brake Fluid.
- It is essential to follow the correct 'bed-in' procedure to achieve the best braking performance.
- Caution - the new FERODO disc rotor should be thoroughly cleaned to remove the protective coating prior to fitment.