Bering Moya Gloves
Leather winter gloves, very stylish and functional. With a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane, thermal padding and stiff protections in the knuckles. They also have reflective details and can be used with touch screens.
- Made of goatskin and nubuck.
- Palm with Amara reinforcement for greater durability and abrasion resistance.
- Gore-Tex® Membrane (100% waterproof and breathable).
- Thermal insulation (140 g).
- Polyester inner lining.
- Stiff, leather coated protections on the knuckles.
- Accordion elastic inserts on back and fingers for increased flexibility.
- Compatible with the use of touch screens (Sensor System).
- 3M Scotchlite® Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Velcro® strap on the wrist to avoid the glove coming off.
- Main Closure with Velcro® fit on the cuff.