RIDGE V2 WATERPROOF BOOT
A lightweight Tech Touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber, the Ridge v2 Waterproof Boot incorporates a 100 percent guaranteed waterproof membrane for optimized levels of comfort, performance, and protection. The Ridge v2 Waterproof features a main Velcro ® closure system for a safe and personalized closure.
- Top made in synthetic technical material with perforated microfiber panels in the sides for excellent breathability.
- Accordion, microfiber stretch inserts in the front and rear for maximum maneuverability and driving comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane which provides excellent performance in any weather condition.
- New design for increased comfort. The area of the toe cap has an ergonomic design to improve compatibility with the controls of the bike.
- High modulus TPU shifter guard for greater protection.
- Reinforcement of double layer in the shin for greater lightness and protection against impact.
- Lateral opening/closing system with zip mounted on a large flap with Velcro. This closure system allows for a secure fit and maximum flexibility. The opening is wide for ease of entry and exit.
- Complete ankle protection: dual-density ankle protectors in the median area and side reinforced with foam for maximum protection and comfort.
- Toe cap and heel with internal reinforcements for greater durability and better performance.
- Contoured high modulus midsole: follows the shape of the foot and incorporates reinforcement in the shaft.
- Removable, anatomically profiled, EVA foam, and memory fabric insole for increased comfort and support.
- Outsole in vulcanized rubber composite (exclusive to Alpinestars) with wrap-around side design that offers high levels of grip, support, and stability.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.