Perfect Wet Weather Gloves
The Corozal is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR performance membrane for excellent wet weather protection. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
- Alpinestars drystar waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
- Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection.
- Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Visor wiper on the thumb.