Yoshimura's R-77D three quarter exhaust is a dual-outlet version of the race-proven R-77. It offers greater gains in low and mid range power without restrictive inserts.
The R-77D requires no inserts or restrictions, increasing muffler packing life and providing five percent more open exhaust outlet area and as much as three decibels lower sound output (compared to the standard open R-77).
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
- 3/4 system configuration
- Superbike technology and styling
- Innovative dual-outlet carbon fiber end-cap
- Trapezoidal-shaped sleeve
- Large volume of packing material
- Straight baffle for ample flow
- Stainless steel mid-pipe and tail-pipe
- Weight: 6.6 lbs lighter than stock configuration
Availability: From time to time, exhausts may not be readily available instore for shipment and may require backordering from the supplier. It is recommended that you contact us prior to making your purchase to enquire about despatch times.