44 - 56L Kit
Yamaha MT-07 2014-2017
Pair of bike specific L-Brackets
- These are individually designed and engineered for each different model motorcycle. One of the design criteria is to make them look and fit in with the overall design and concept of the bike. As you can imagine, this can vary considerably depending on the model. Full fitting instructions and fitting kits are supplied with each set of L-Brackets.
- The Pack-Rack attaches to the L-Brackets by way of a male and female socket fitting. It is secured in place by two locking devices. The Pack-Rack function is to support the various sizes and models of packs we have available. The pack fits over the Pack-Rack and is secured in place by two fast release buckles. When riding solo you should have the pack facing forward (it is not necessary to face the Pack-Rack forward). When you have a passenger simply turn the pack around and have it facing rearwards.
Euro-Rally Expandable Bag
- Out and out practicality makes this bag a must for the user on the move. A zip running around the back of the pack enables it to be expanded from 44 litres to a full 56 litres making it the largest bag in the range. Features include three outside and one internal pocket, D-Rings for attaching additional luggage and the facility to convert the pack into a backpack using our popular shoulder strap kit.
- Designed to be used with the Ventura Bike-Pack System, the new Rally Euro can also be used with custom-cruisers fitted with a Sissybar.
- Expands to 56 litres
- Safety reflective stripes on all pockets and on the back
- VENTURA pull tags on zippers
- Piping used in external seams and the inner seams are bound
- Rubberised moulded carry handle
- Fast release buckles for attaching to Pack-Rack
- Ballistic heavy duty fabric used for the main outer shell and pockets
- Polypropylene inserts to retain shape
- Fitted `D´ rings so pack can be locked to Pack-Rack
- Clip on shoulder straps an optional extra
- Approximate dimensions: (H x W x D) 410 x 500 x 310 mm, 16 x 20 x 12 inches
- Approximate dimensions when expanded: (H x W x D) 460 x 500 x 310 mm