Yamaha MT-07 2014-2017
Pair of bike specific L-Brackets
- These are individually designed and engineered for each different model motorcycle. One of the design criteria is to make them look and fit in with the overall design and concept of the bike. As you can imagine, this can vary considerably depending on the model. Full fitting instructions and fitting kits are supplied with each set of L-Brackets.
- The Pack-Rack attaches to the L-Brackets by way of a male and female socket fitting. It is secured in place by two locking devices. The Pack-Rack function is to support the various sizes and models of packs we have available. The pack fits over the Pack-Rack and is secured in place by two fast release buckles. When riding solo you should have the pack facing forward (it is not necessary to face the Pack-Rack forward). When you have a passenger simply turn the pack around and have it facing rearwards.
Aero-Spada Expandable Bag
- This latest bag from Ventura offers a massive 51 Litre capacity with a number of well designed features including a generous front pocket, plus 2 separate side pockets and shoulder straps. Each zipped pocket is equipped with a padlock loop for additional security and ‘Starlight’ reflective safely strips (padlocks not supplied!)
- The new Spada pack is fully compatible with all Ventura Aero racks and bags and can be used with existing shoulder straps and waterproof cover.
- For the ultimate flexibility add the Delta bag and the system provides a massive 86 Litres capacity
- 51 litres capacity
- Built using PVC laminated Ballistic fabric
- Shoulder straps are standard and fit into their own pocket when not in use
- Polypropylene supports to retain shape when not full
- Reflective safety material on all pockets
- Three external pockets plus slash pocket for small items
- Internal pockets and key clip
- Bound internal seams
- Moulded carry handle
- Quick release buckles
- Approximate dimensions: (H x W x D) 440 x 610 x 390 mm