Sprint Air Filters
Replaces OEM part no. 42610251A
- SportClassic Sport 1000 MY 2006 – 2010
- SportClassic GT 1000 MY 2007 – 2010
- Hypermotard 1100 / S / Evo SP MY 2007 – 2012
- Hypermotard 821 MY 2013 – 2015
- Hypermotard 796 MY 2010 - 2012
- Hyperstrada MY 2013 – 2015
- Monster 1100 / S / Evo MY 2009 – 2013
- Monster 796 MY 2010 – 2013
- Monster 696 MY 2008 – 2013
As used by BIKEBIZ Race Team in the FX-Superbikes Australasian Superbike Championship.
No washing or oiling - simply blow clean with compressed air. Superior filtration by ultra-fine 80 micron (0.08mm) polyester tissue. Deep-fold design aids airflow. Outperforms cotton gauze and foam filters in both air flow and filtration
*One filter for road or race - why sacrifice filtration for air flow? Designed to replace the OEM filter with no need to re-tune. Consistent air flow helps ECU improve fuel economy. Developed in World SBK and MotoGP.
Sprint Filter is a Technical Partner of Aprilia Racing and KTM Racing. A supplier of air filters to World SBK teams including Althea Ducati, Barni Ducati, Grillini Kawasaki, and BMW Motorrad Italia. A supplier of OEM and aftermarket filters to Ducati (Superleggera and Panigale R) and MV Agusta
* In independent testing by engineers at University of Wales