CROSSFIRE 2 SRS
When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called “Technomicro”. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture, and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water-resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing, and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn’t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility, and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots.
- Replaceable shin plate
- Fully adjustable calf area
- Toe area covered with a plastics reinforcement
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel
- Micro-adjustable and replaceable buckle system
- Dual flex system upper
- New adjustable system of the area between the protective calf-exhaust and the front of the boot to allow a rider with a wider calf to be very comfortable.
- Replaceable metatarsus inserts
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
Lined With Cambrelle® And Air Teflon Mesh
SRS Sole – Sole Replaceable System, Compatible With E1 Sole (Enduro Sole) And With Sms Sole (For Supermoto)