Group Riding Has Never Been So Exciting
The Scala Rider PACKTALK introduces ground-breaking DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) technology to re-define your riding experience. This new innovative technology introduces the 3rd generation of communication systems for riders, enabling your pack to maintain constant connectivity through a virtual network that is both spontaneous and fluid. Any member may randomly join, leave and return without compromising the conversation.
The PACKTALK incorporates DMC and Bluetooth technologies to complement each other. The DMC intercom mode offers innovative technology for group communication. The auto-adaptive nature of DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles itself to ensure that communication among a group of riders remains uninterrupted, irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Bluetooth mode provides you the freedom to conduct mobile calls, receive navigation instructions, listen to music (via A2DP or built in FM radio) and connect via intercom with other Bluetooth communication systems.
With the Cardo SmartSet app and its remote control feature, you may opt to use your smart phone or tablet to control your PACKTALK.
Make intercom and phone calls, play music and radio, plus customise the settings - all from your Android or iOS mobile devices.
Group Communication as it was always meant to be.
Connectivity Options In DMC Intercom Mode;
- Full Intercom conferencing between up to 10 PACKTALK users (up to 5 km in Full Duplex)
- Adaptive virtual network for continuous connectivity In Bluetooth Intercom Mode
- Up to 4-Way conferencing
- 1+8 intercom toggling
- Click-to-Link: for spontaneous intercom connections Plus
- Music Sharing technology via A2DP
- Connect two Mobile Phones / GPS device
- MP3 Player Stream stereo music via A2DP
- Built-in FM radio with RDS
- Cardo Smart Set remote control app for full control of your device from a smart phone or tablet.
- Cardo Gateway to connect non-Cardo headsets via intercom
- Parallel audio streaming to allow music during a conversation