One of the most important things YOU can do to your bike is run correct tyre pressures
Clip the Motopressor tyre gauge onto any valve stem to get an instant and accurate tyre reading in PSI or BAR
Connect the air gauge to a Motopressor Pocket Pump and it becomes an inline gauge
No need to switch between the gauge and air compressor hose
Added too much air to your tyre?? Simply press the air bleed button to adjust to your desired pressure
Comes with a one year limited product warranty.
- 0-60 PSI/0-4.2 KPA read out
- 50mm (2) analogue dial
- 300mm (12) Braided flex hose
- Push button air bleed valve
- Protective rubber gauge guard
- Self-locking brass air chuck
- Can be used inline with a compressor
This is a great little pump. ULTRA compact, this stripped down pocket pump weighs in at only570g and fitseasily intoyour saddle bag/pannier, backpack ortop box. Built around a custom modified 12 volt inflator. The MotoPressor can be used to inflate your tyres, top off your air shocks, inflate airbeds or anything else.
- MotoPressor will pump the front tyre of your motorcycle from flat to around 32 psi and the rear to around 28psi in two (2) minutes (Tests run on a BMW R1200GS). MotoPressor is capable of pumping over 100 psi!
- 63cmlong inflator hose with a hands-free lock-down delivery valve which fits ALL bikes
- An2.65m long SAE fused power cord with two adapters: a direct connect for your battery and alligator clips, both with SAE connectors
- Included sports needle for inflating footballs/basketballs and a couple of nozzles for inflating airbeds etc.
- A heavy duty neoprene storage pouch
- 63cm Long Inflator Hose
- 2.65 meter SAE Fused Power Cord
- 2 adaptors - direct connect for your battery and aligator clips, both with SAE connectors
- Sports Needle
- 2 Airbed Nozzles
- Heavy Duty Neoprene Bag