Lightweight MX Helmet
The M2R X-2.5 helmet is our most popular off-road helmet ever, and with a huge range of features and stand-out graphic designs, at amazingly competitive prices, its not hard to see why!
Made from our unique MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology, Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass shell, the X-2.5 offers top level safety, performance & comfort, that is well within reach of anyone's budget.
The X-2.5 helmet is made from our MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) shell. This is a unique blend of Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass fibres, laid in a specific pattern to enhance shell strength. Excess resin is removed from the shell to ensure the X2.5 is super lightweight, with no compromise to shell integrity.
The X2.5 features a fully removable comfort liner for easy cleaning, adjustable inlet ventilation, a safety shear rear stabiliser with hot air exhaust, and a large eye-port for perfect goggle fit and comfort.
The X2.5 has been developed from the RevX2 helmet that has protected some of the worlds best racers - Travis Pastrana, Grant Langston, Ezra Lusk, Andrew McFarlane, Craig Anderson and many more, and offers unrivalled protection, performance and lightweight at an amazing price.
- MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) Shell Construction
- Lightweight & Strong Carbon Fibre, Kevlar and Fibreglass Shell
- Unique MIT resin extraction process reduces shell weight &enhances strength
- Adjustable Flow Through ventilation
- 3 Piece EPS foam Protection Liner for increased safety
- Adjustable top intake ports
- Fully Removable Anti-allergenic Interior Liner
- Adjustable Safety Shear peak and Stabiliser
- Exceeds a host of worldwide standards
- Race style D-Ring
- Removeable liner
- Australian Standards AS/NZS1698 Approved