GB Racing Engine Case Protectors
Suitable for S1000RR 2009 – 2016 and HP4 2013 - 2015 models only.
Injection moulded using a revolutionary new tough high-impact composite material made from 60% Long Glass Fibered Nylon 6.6, the engine covers provide superior impact and wear protection both on the track and on the street.
Easy installation - covers fit over existing aluminium engine case end with simple 3 or 4-point screw fixing (high quality replacement steel bolts and fitting instructions included). No messy glue or wire required.
About 'Street' and 'Race' variants for kits:
- The 'Street' set features bullet frame sliders with longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 50mm (left) 30mm (right).
- The 'Race' set features bullet frame sliders with shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 30mm (left) 20mm (right).
No modification of fairing required on 2009 - 2011 and 2015 - 2016 models (2012 - 2014 models require modification to right side fairing)
GBRacing crash protection can save you time, money, and a lot of grief by:
- Keeping your bike on the road or track and out of the workshop
- Reducing damage repair bills
- Reducing the likelihood of an insurance claim
- Helping to preserve the original condition of your bike