Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The SG-10 has been one of Gaerne’s top selling boots for many years now. Make way for its successor, the SG-12, a refreshing refinement of the SG-10.
• The grip guard on the inside is larger, lighter and designed to be smoother so that it doesn’t hook the bike.
• Also designed with a smaller toe box which is lighter.
• A new dual ankle pivot has been designed to disperse pressure away from the ankle bone.
• The SG-12 has a carbon shank in the sole to help protect your feet.
• The new dual durometer vibram sole is a new design and is replaceable.
• A new design up top is the gaitor which helps to keep dirt out of the boot.