*SOLD PER CALIPER, please order quantity as per bike's requirement.
*For models with 2 pads per caliper, 4 pad version sold here.
*Some model listings may vary in compound recommendations, most large cc motorcycles use Sintered pads. Please call us on 02 88300550 for any questions.
A full metal compound that is the world leader in sintered technology. The material has been described as the future standard for the next generation in motorcycle braking. This road compound is for the rider that requires the best money can buy. It is suitable for stainless steel discs only.
- Copper-coated backplate
- Highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate
- Reduced corrosion (less rust)
- 3 x the pad life of competitive organic products
- 20 percent less disc wear than competitive sintered compounds
- Highest coefficient of friction (braking torque) available in an Aftermarket road friction material
- Performs equally well in wet and dry conditions
- Minimal bedding-in of material
- Developed with World Grand Prix teams
- Suitable for stainless steel discs only