This is the only FERODO Compound available for this pad set.
- Sinter Grip XRAC Series for Race Track applications - front use only.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- FERODO'S second generation XR Sintered Race disc pad range featuring FERODO'S unique 'Array Cooling' Technology, that allows the brake pads to operate cooler for longer!
- The XR Series are created with metallic powders and special filler compounds that are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- The XR Race Sintered formulation delivers excellent braking with increased pad bite, higher friction levels, resistance to high temperature fade, decreased wear and consistent performance in wet or dry conditions on long open circuits.
- Backing plates are laser cut from thicker hi-grade steel stock to minimize pad distortion at extreme braking temperatures.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Race Hi Temp Brake Fluid.