Note: This particular pad set is manufactured as an Oversize version of the original O.E. disc pads = increased braking performance.
Therefore, the O.E. Retaining Spring (#462 13 018 000) can not be fitted when installing FBD2183SG
- Sinter Grip SG Series for Off-Road and MX in front or rear fitments.
- This is the only FERODO Compound available for this pad set.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Developed in World Championship level competition where fast bedding-in and extended pad life is critical.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a high temperature to create the Sintered product.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent braking performance and disperse abrasive particles in dry sandy to wet muddy conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel disc rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bed-in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Hi Temp Racing Brake Fluid.