Sinter Grip ST Compound - Sinter for Road or Competition
Sinter Grip ST Series for front or rear applications.
There are other optional FERODO Compounds available for this pad reference.
Attn - Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- HH Rated (highest Cold / Hot friction co-efficient rating obtainable) for street legal application.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent braking performance and allows controlled braking in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
Guidance for installing new brake pads:
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brake systems.