Dunlop Geomax MX71 Hard Rear Tyre
The Geomax MX71 incorporates innovative features to help deliver optimum performance in hard-pack/blue-groove conditions while also crossing over well into intermediate terrain conditions.
- Profile design features more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for enhanced cornering grip.
- Directional front tire pattern and geometric shoulder-block shape for enhanced braking grip and cornering traction, and enhanced slide control.
- Directional and asymmetric rear tire pattern plus Double Tornado Wave rear tire block distribution for optimum traction and braking ability.
- Unique placement of camber traction blocks for optimum lean-angle traction and grip when exiting corners.
- Dunlop Geomax Reinforced Pattern (GRP) design for enhanced wear and resistance to tread block tearing.
- Variable spacing between center tread blocks for enhanced performance.
- Recessed biting edges yield enhanced traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
Note - this price does not include tyre fitting
Please contact our Service Team for tyre fitting quote
Parramatta: 02 88 300 511
Granville: 02 968 22 916