Intermediate/Soft MX Tyre
Buy as a pair and save! This pair deal comes with an 80/100-21 front tyre. Please select rear size from the dropdown,
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop's innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tyre now features Block-in-a-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- Altered Block-in-a-Block shape on the rear tyre increases surface area of the interior block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tyres include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in teh rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tyre for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tyres enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice.