Strong Chain for Superbikes
D.I.D’s ZVM-X Series has greater strength than the VX Series and is designed for heavy weight motorcycles with tremendous torque and horsepower.
Longest Wear Life - The twisting action of the X-Ring® increases its sealing performance and its four contact points minimise power loss.
Quicker Response - The ZVM-X Series’ high rigidity, born from our experience in MotoGP, means greater resistance to stretching under load.
- 'RIGIDITY' is D.I.D's Original Concept born from years of experiences in MotoGP development
- Lower Rigidity = Pins flex robs horsepower. Higher Rigidity = Pins resist flexing reducing power loss
- Quicker response
- Reduced power loss
- Smoother handling
- D.I.D's Patented X-Ring is superior to others.
- Half the power loss (compared with normal O-Ring) - D.I.D's patented X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting between the side plate instead of being squashed.
- The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimises power loss.
- X-Ring Chain Endurance Performance (compared with normal O-Ring) - The X-Ring's four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring type seal.
Solid Bush - Cold-Formed High-Precision Bushing:
- Solid Bushing chains have a high wear-resistance. The cold-formed solid bushings have a smooth seamless surface with complete roundness.
- Solid bushing = longer chain life
This chain is a rivet link chain with 120 links.