Designed for ATV Racing
Special steel alloy is used to minimise heat cracking in cold weather due to severe heating and cooling during competition.
- D.I.D's Patented X-Ring is superior to others.
- Half the power loss (compared with normal O-Ring) - D.I.D's patented X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting between the side plate instead of being squashed.
- The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimises power loss.
- X-Ring Chain Endurance Performance (compared with normal O-Ring) - The X-Ring's four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring type seal.
Solid Bush - Cold-Formed High-Precision Bushing:
- Solid Bushing chains have a high wear-resistance. The cold-formed solid bushings have a smooth seamless surface with complete roundness.
- Solid bushing = longer chain life