SUPERTECH M10 DYNO HELMET
The result of over five years of intensive study, development, and testing; Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet made its race debut at the Anaheim Supercross, in January 2018.
At the outset of the MX helmet project, Alpinestars product philosophy was applied and a set of specific objectives set:
Create the most advanced, protective, and performance-enhancing helmet possible.
Primary objective: protection – to create the most high-performance protection possible.
Secondary objective: to give excellent ventilation, comfort, and reduced weight.
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world-class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
- Lightweight outer shell constructed from carbon fiber
- Four shell sizes
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2 MIPS
- Easy release peak
- Spare visor included
- A-Head adjustable top pad height
- Maximum ventilation with 19 intake and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam to prevent damage to collarbone in case of a crash
- Removable, emergency release cheek pads with 3D contoured foam
- Removable anti-bacterial and hydrophobic comfort liner
- Hydration prepared
- E-Ject prepared
- DOT and ECE approved