SUPERTECH M10 ALLOY HELMET
Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet made its race debut at the Anaheim Supercross, in January 2018. At the outset of the MX helmet project, Alpinestars product philosophy was applied and a set of specific objectives set: • Create the most advanced, protective, and performance-enhancing helmet possible.
• Primary objective: protection – to create the most high-performance protection possible.
• Secondary objective: to give excellent ventilation, comfort, and reduced weight. Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world-class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
- Lightweight outer shell constructed from carbon fiber
- Four shell sizes
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2 MIPS
- Easy release visor
- Spare visor included
- A-Head adjustable top pad height
- Maximum ventilation with 19 intake and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam to prevent damage to collarbone in case of a crash
- Removable, emergency release cheek pads with 3D contoured foam
- Removable anti-bacterial and hydrophobic comfort liner
- Hydration prepared
- E-Ject prepared
- DOT and ECE approved