Tech Touring Jacket
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Newly developed Direct Ventilation System (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CEcertified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.