Limited Edition X-Spirit III
Daijiro Kato, (July 4, 1976 – April 20, 2003) was a Japanese Grand Prix motorcycle road racer, the 2001 250cc world champion, and the 2000 and 2002 Suzuka 8 Hours winner.
The SHOEI X-Spirit III is track certified by Marc Marquez & Bradley Smith, two of the fastest road racers on the planet! The X-Spirit III is a proven race weapon for those who arent willing to sacrifice a single detail when it comes to high-end performance. Like the handcrafted race bikes that dominate MotoGPs premiere racing circuits, every detail of the X-Spirit III was carefully designed, tested and finetuned until this final, uncompromised masterpiece was born.
- Wind tunnel designed and MotoGP developed aerodynamics provide exceptional stability at all speeds, even in excess of 300km/h!
- Optimized for improved stability, reduced lift and easier breathing in racer crouch position
- Redesigned, patent-pending Rear Stabilizer maximizes high-speed stability while reducing negative forces on the rider
- Rear Flaps can be fitted with optional wider or narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics
- 6 Layer AIM+ Shell Construction
- Multi-composite fibre shell for a premium, super-lightweight shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- EPS Liner with multiple densities ensures maximum protection
- New Double Lock CWR-F Flat racing visor with tear-off system
- Pinlock prepared (Includes Pinlock film separate in the box)
- EQRS Emergency Quick Release System
- Multiple hi-flow vents optimize performance offering the highest level of ventilation of any Shoei helmet ever!
- Ventilation performance features innovative cheek pad cooling system
- 4 Shell sizes across the range + compact dimensions perfectly tailored to each head size 1) XS-S 2)M 3)L 4) XL-XXL
- Modular 3D Max Dry Liner Rotating liner components allow increase in upper field of vision when in tucked racing position
- Optional size comfort liners and cheek pads available
- Quick-dry anti allergenic and anti-bacterial liner fabric
- Interior is fully removable, washable and replaceable